The University's insurance requirements are explained here: Insurance Requirements

If you have Stanford loans, Earthquake insurance may also be required. Additional information about shopping for earthquake coverage can be found here: Earthquake Insurance

The University partners with EBIX RCS to assist in the tracking and monitoring of insurance information. EBIX reviews the insurance certificates on file and contacts your insurance agent if additional information is needed. EBIX may send a notice to you directly if a policy has lapsed or if they have not been able to reach your agent. If you receive a notice, please contact your insurance agent or let us know if you have questions.

If you have recently updated your insurance policy or changed insurance providers, please email a copy of your policy to

You must furnish evidence of insurance to Faculty Staff Housing as requested.