Home > For
Current Homeowners > Payments on Existing Loans
Payments on Existing Loans
For answers to the following questions:
- How much are the payments on my current Stanford loans?
- How do I make arrangements for paying my loans when my paycheck stops?
- How do I have loan payments withdrawn from my paycheck or bank account?
- Where can my new lender send a Verification of Mortgage form for completion?
- How can I obtain a duplicate IRS Form 1098 Mortgage Interest?
Contact Mortgage Receivables by phone at 650-724-6553, by fax at 650-721-4690, or by email at email@example.com.
To report a change of address, contact Faculty Staff Housing.
(top of page)
Nothing on this site or in the documents it contains should be construed
as an offer or commitment of any kind. Programs and eligibility requirements
can be changed or discontinued without notice.